- Used federal land case files to find New England birthplace of a Jasper County, Indiana, settler.
- Found the Ohio family of a Chicago dentist who used two different names.
- Used probate and property records to identify more than 30 grandchildren of a Revolutionary War veteran.
- Used marriage applications and prison records to identify the origins of a mysterious La Porte County, Indiana, man born in the 1870s.
- Used a variety of records to identify a “lost” Lithuanian-American grandfather in Gary, Indiana.